Thanksgiving On Pinterest Vs. Thanksgiving In Real Life
We all love Pinterest projects, but sometimes the result falls a little short of expectations.
1. So autumn rolls around and you want to make this holiday season really special. Cue: Pinterest.
Pinterest says: Nothing makes Thanksgiving special like babies in pumpkins.
But you quickly find out that real life looks nothing like Pinterest.
No one puts baby in a pumpkin!
2. You're going to feel the urge to make Thanksgiving-themed baked goods.
Resist that urge.
3. According to Pinterest, it is CRITICAL that you take pictures of your family frolicking in a pumpkin patch.
Real life just isn't that pastoral.
4. This Turkey platter is so easy even kids can make it!
Except maybe not so much.
5. Oh, just a few craft supplies, and I can make this beautiful centerpiece!
In real life...
6. Gourmet caramel apples? You'll be sure that you've got this.
7. You'll be lured in with promises of simple herb-roasted turkey.
Real life be like:
8. On Pinterest the whole family enjoys each other's company over a lavish feast.
In real life, the conversation is anything but festive.
And one family member will always be grumpy.
But even if the feast and decorations don't come out perfectly, we know we have so much to be thankful for!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list!
Don't like this list? Edit it and make your own list! We will pubish it on our site! You can share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc